Recognised among the leading international brands in environmental technology, AMPAC is a pioneer in domestic and industrial treatment plants, specialising in state-of-the-art waste water treatment systems for large-scale industrial applications. Their water treatment systems are equipped with automatic controls that allow dynamic Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) process.
AMPAC’s SBR, which is well-known for various biological treatments, includes all major components needed in the water treatment, such as equipment for disinfection, effluvium recycling systems, etc.
The reaction process is executed in multiple rounds; each requiring real-time adjustments for efficient outcomes. The different steps involved in the reaction process are discussed below.
- The first step involves equalisation which constitutes the accumulation of erratic inflow, aeration, and releasing the treated water.
- In the next step, the water is passed through the effluent discharge valve that is present in the decanting system.
- The third step involves passing the water through automatic feed systems for chlorine treatment.
- In the following stage, the water is subjected to pre-treatment screen and further equalisation.
- The equalised water is then passed over aeration blowers.
- Furthermore, the water is treated using aeration diffusers.
- The water is next passed through the decanter system for subsequent effluent discharge.
- Once the effluents are discharged, the water is sent to chlorination feed systems for further purification.
- The next stage includes passing the water through PLC-based regulatory panels.
- Finally, the water is recycled using membrane process secondary waste.
Some of the primary benefits of using AMPAC USA’s dynamic SBRs can be summarised as follows:
- Less costly than traditional biological treatment procedures.
- Since all the procedures are done sequentially within the same tank, there is less land requirement.
- Suitable for managing wide swings in hydraulic and organic loading.
- Any filamentous growth can be controlled effectively.
- SBRs have a fairly simple structure which includes an air blower, air diffuser assemblies, and a decanting system.
- As the system involves automatic operations, the procedures require very little user intervention.
- The PLC control and digital screen panel offer superior operator flexibility.